Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sweet Blast From the Past

Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, we're so glad to see you. I hope this finds all those in the path of nasty winter weather safe and warm. Monday we got about 8 inches here in Pittsburgh. My back was sore from all that shoveling! 

Before we get on with our sketch, I'd like to announce our winner. Drum roll please..............

                           #15 Erin!!  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please contact Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize.

And our Top Three are...
                             #3 Sandy
                             #13 Coops
                             #17 Dorothy

CONGRATS! Be sure to grab our Top Three badge for your blog.


Now on to this week's sketch - a Blast from the Past:


Our sponsor this week is back by popular demand!! It's Fresh Brewed Designs, where creativity is brewed fresh daily...as is the coffee!!





Here's a little bit about Heather, in her own words...

Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the Owner and Artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I love to do all I can to put God first in my life.  I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.  I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.  We lead praise and worship together in church.  I love hearing him sing.  I home school two of the best kids in the world.  They are my heart.  I can't even describe how much they mean to me.

I love all things crafty.  I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.

Here is a little about our shop:

Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been offering a wide variety of digital and rubber stamps since November, 2010 designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere!  With over 30 categories to choose from and new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all the time.

We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere fresh ideas are always percolating.   We also have Challenges and would love to have you play along!!

Heather is offering our winner their choice of three images from her Shop at Fresh Brewed Designs.


Our Design Team has a sweet line up of cards featuring Fresh Brewed images and our fabulous sketch...
Kathie
Taking a break due to health reasons. Hurry up and get better Kathie!

Linda



Now it's your turn to share with us your creativity!! The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Stay warm!
Linda and



12 comments:

  1. LOOOOOKIE HOW CUTE THESE ARE!!!!! Oh my goodness how adorable!
    Each project put a big smile on my face. You are all just so talented and SWEET! This challenge blog was just so appropriately named! ;) I have enjoyed chatting with you all, sharing images with you, and sponsoring this wonderful challenge blog!

    Sending you all lots of hugs and smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my entry - it always gives me a lift to see my name - and in such great company! Congrats to all the winners, and to the DT for the adorable inspiration for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT inspiration and wonderfully versatile sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much ladies or picking my card in your top 3 and huge congrats to the other winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am am back from my crafting break... well back to make this card ..great to see all your creationds girls..have missed you all xx
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Nice sketch. Had fun making this one. :)

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Top 3, looking forward to another challenge.

    Hugs;
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards and always fun to play along sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for a fun challenge. I enjoyed entering! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. had a blast thank you for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This week, HP Enterprise Services announced cheap ted baker dresses that it had been chosen by Ted Baker to host this new system under a seven-year managed services deal. This ted baker outlet week diginomica caught up with Steer to discuss the background and detail of this new agreement. He confirmed: Uptime is a big issue when for a company with significant global ted baker dresses sale operations and even bigger global ambitions.

    ReplyDelete